Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I find nothing worse...

...than seeing a middle-aged man driving a Chevrolet Corvette convertible with the top down. It epitomizes a combination of creepy guy in his '40s, the downfall of the American sportscar, $70,000 wasted on an antiquated status symbol. I find nothing more pathetic.

Happy to see that Polo changed the logo on the Andrew short, the only casual short I prefer to wear. Iam assuming this means they will be keeping them around, although I hadn't seen many of the make at stores in the DC area lately. I hate the feel of anything that falls below the knee, and the 5" inseam is going the way of the dodo; pleats be damned, I'd rather be rocking the pleats than a flat-front FUPA.

1 comment:

Monkeydrunk said...

whatever loser...the convertable Vette and nut-huggers work for me. Always have, always will.

Stick to your lame-ass Brooks Brothers pleated shorts...I'll stick to sticking it to the chicks