Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well done, CNNSI...

I sit incredulous at another CNNSI piece that has me shaking my head...

"Once Boris Diaw works himself into shape, he and Shawn Marion, along with the steadily improving Amaré Stoudemire (averaging 17 and 8 in just 27 minutes) have a chance to rank among the great frontcourts of all time."

Memo to Bird, Parish, McHale, your reign atop the mountain is about to end...not really. I follow the NBA as religiously as I follow college hockey, and I can still name 2-3 better frontcourts currently in the NBA.

CNNSI writers really have the life. In an effort to crank out 100 articles a day, they've fired all the editors and hired only writers. The aforementioned article sounds eerily similar to me, as a 5-year-old, claiming I had the 'coolest treehouse ever'.

No comments: