Friday, January 09, 2009

Quick Dice for Friday

- Underrated song of the moment - Easily, RHCP (Califonication). One Hot Minute is also a vastly underrated album. Also, Porch Song by WP.

- Need new adverbs to go with 'underrated', vastly/highly are probably used 98% of the time.

- Talking garbage about VJ after a poor performance at the Mercedes is an acceptable (and highly probable) consolation prize. I'd don't think a lobotomy could make me like his game.

- When a golfer is said to 'manufacture good swings' it means he hides his swing flaws well, or has a terrible swing. Might as well say he makes a bad cut.

- Soon to finish reading Buried Lies by Peter Jacobson, I hope the book was poorly edited, or else he's a thinly veiled Curtis Strange.

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

Try "ubiquitously" underrated. You sound intellgient and yet no one will have any idea what you are talking about.

I think I have been told I have a nice "manufactured" swing. I always take that as a compliment....no matter who says it.