Saturday, June 17, 2006

US Open - Round 3

Just wanted to post a few comments while watching the Open.

- Mickelson is all over the course thru 3, he's got 75 written all over the round....or 68.

- I know Steve Stricker has fallen on hard times, but has he been wearing the same polo and khakis for the last five years? He's also kept the same swing.

- Between the overnight coverage of Mickelson, Stricker, Montgomerie, I can't believe how Furyk has flown under the radar, I like his chances. I am still not sleeping on Ogilvy.

- Great 68 yesterday turned in by DD. I read his interview in GD, and would really like to pull for the guy, but something just won't let me.

- Irony of all ironies, Tiger MC, Steve Jones is playing on the weekend.

US v. Italy is getting a bit chippy...bodes well for the US.

No comments: