Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday

Sitting in training and figured there would be no better time to name my favorite song by each of my favorite hairbands.

Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls or Dr. Feelgood
Poison - SO dfficult, a tie between Talk Dirty to Me and Nothin' but a Good Time
Slaughter - Up all Night
Van Halen - Panama
Def Leppard - Photograph
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Tesla - What you give
Journey - Don't Stop Belevin'
White Lion - Tell Me
Aerosmith - Mama' Kin
G'NR - Paradise City
Skid Row - 18 and Life
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
Cinderella - Gypsy Road
AC/DC - Back In Black
Ratt - Round and Round

On a side note, I think Here I Go Again is the most overrated hairband song of all time.

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

What the hell is wrong with Whitesnake?

Some other nominations:

Def Leppard: Was "Pour Some sugar on Me" too mainstream for you?

I never considered Journey to be a hair band. I loved "Oh Sherry".

You can't go wrong with anything from GNR. I am partial to November Rain.

AC/DC: "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap".

No PGA Champ preview?