Thursday, August 09, 2007

PGA Championship

Admittedly, my laziness led em to forget to post my thoughts on the PGA Championship, but I've had zero interest because:

1.) PGA is a miserable Major
2.) Southern Hills is a $hitty course
3.) It's almost time for the FedEx Cup!

High degree of sarcasm on #3. Considering the first round of the tournament is almost completed, my picks aren't 100% legit, but I like O'Hare and expect a good showing out of Mickelson. Also expect some relative no name to hang on the leaderboard until Sunday (Lickliter/Senden). Also expect a moron (not Sabbatini) to contend (Ames?).

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

You know, you are amazing at this. You call out Senden and Ames by name - and those two are part of the last 3 groups on Sunday. Wow.


And I am a big Woody fan now.