Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Virginia v. Minnesota

Good effort, albeit in a loss, for UVA tonight. Despite the inability to quickly rotate on defense, I am cautiously optimistic. Granted, not this year, but for the next two. If I am Leitao, I start Landesberg (3), Zeglinski (1), Sene (5)(freshman), Farrakhan (2), and Scott (4) (sophomore). The lineup is going to be fluid throughout the season, with Baker and Jones getting major minutes, but I'd like to see Diane buried on the bench.

I love USC relinquishing a timeout to wear their red jerseys, and UCLA offering up one of their own for fairness. I'd like to see UCLA develop for a Neuheisel/Carrol rivalry, but good stuff.

1 comment:

Kleebs15 said...

Couldnt agree more on the UCLA/USC thing. I am big fan of "the unis" on both sides, and will make for good tv in HD.

However...

I am not sure Pete Carroll would be so cavalier about giving up a TO or 2, if he didnt think that USC was going to throttle the underpowered and undermanned Bruins!