Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Done

For reasons I cannot mention, I have officially given up all hope with the current adminstration. I had remained quiet in my disenchantment for some time, but I've past the breaking point. GW is clueless as to what his long term country goals entail, and it shudders me to think he actually has paid advisors pushing his policy further from reality. Essentially:

- we are fighting a war in Iraq
- we have pledged to rebuild NOLA ($250B +)
- we are not raising taxes to accomplish the aforementioned two goals.

The money has to come from somewhere. It is going to come from arenas that will choose to sustain current capacity, without planning for the future. We are going to look back in 2025 and realize how GW screwed the long-term advancement of the country for short-term goals. I am sick of it.

No comments: