Friday, December 09, 2005

Random Friday Shizz

- Why is it that when I start to accumulate a number of file folders dedicated to a single subject at work I always find myself thinking, "I am building quite the Penske file."

- Heard that Alanis Morissette (I hope I misspelled it) is now covering "Crazy" in her repertoire. I love it when my most hated artist sings my most hated song. Maybe I can catch her act at The Cheesecake Factory and see how long it takes before my head explodes.

- Why has no one created a website that tracks plane ticket costs over time? I sure would be interested in how much ticket X on flight Y cost since the flight was scheduled. A no frills, simple line graph. I wouldn't be surprised if orbitz, sidestep, eg. had agreements with airlines limiting the display of their data for the rights to extract from their databases.

- What happened to the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

No comments: