Sunday, December 04, 2005

Random Shizz

I was very happy that I took the time to connect my Christmas tree. Nothing fancy, the 6'6" $24.99 Walmart model that comes pre-strung with lights and takes three minutes from start to finish to concoct. I never really give much of thought to Christmas, and am always upset when January hits and I haven't been festive. The tree isn't much, but it is enough to remind me of the season, which is all I need.

Found out this week my sister was accepted early to the college of her choice. Many prayers were uttered that things would work themselves out, and her dedication to schoolwork and accomplishments (much better than my extracurriculars, which involved paying $5 to join every club possible) was deserving of early admission. Looking forward and am extremely proud to watch her live a portion of her life I remember so vividly from my own experiences.

No comments: