Sunday, January 22, 2006

5 for 5

Lot of things running through my mind this weekend, but must spin-off the F&J best fast food topic to rehash some the best fast food special deals. I can't remember my parents' birthdays, but can easily regurgitate memories from when burger joints whored me out to my merriment:

5. $1 double quarter pounder with cheese at McDonalds (everyday). When I am in need of a colon blow.
4. $0.99 bacon/egg/cheese at Hardees (occasionally)
3. 5 for 5 at Arbys
2.Buy a large drink, get a free burrito/meal at Baja Fresh. President's Day 2004. I was visiting G in Fort Lauderdale, and he had gotten the Baja coupon in the mail. Upon reading and realizing the deal, he yanked all the coupons from the cubbyholes of all his neighbors, and went trash digging to accumulate a gangster's roll of the coupons. We ate it almost every night in Florida. We also debated the most ghetto misuse of the coupon, and decided on a large drink, free fajitas, and filling the large drink cup with Baja salsa on the way out the door.
1. $0.99 meatball subs at Subway. Spring/summer of 1995. I would be stuffed of 2 foot of sub for $4.

2 comments:

Other Brad said...

10 cent Hamburgers and 20 cent Cheeseburgers at McDonalds.

I am not saying McDonald's is the king of fast food, but when you can get 30 hamburgers for 3 bucks, I'm in.

dzahn07 said...

that 5 for 5 at Arby's fueled my body daily as I worked double shifts as a busboy during college. I gained zero pounds eating that shit which says something about how much I was working.