Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bad/Good

Good: Starting 2006 on a high note with an astonishingly reasonable fare from DC/Union Station to Arlington. I will be posting his #, I am sure he would welcome your patronage. Tell him keg-beer Ryan from NYE sent you.

Bad: Waking up 1/1/2006 with $1 in my wallet. Easily the worst possible outcome to a night, virtually guaranteeing I was not sober. $1 can accomplish nothing, and it is just so odd I often wake to a single GW sneering in my hungover direction.

Good: UVA bowl win over Minnesota, leveling the downward spiral temporarily.

Bad: The Books-A-Million notion I would be willing to pay $10 for an annual 10% discount. My presence in B-A-M is on account of lack of foresight to purchase on Amazon at a 40% discount. They should be distibuting the cards for free.

No comments: