Thursday, April 20, 2006

Brandt Jobe

My chosen golfer for the Shell Houston Open is Brandt Jobe, and I've spent the past 24 hours trying to discern my thought pattern in January when I picked Mr. Jobe. I cannot remember if I was impressed with his T69 in 2005, or the fact that he always plays the Shell because he is extremely fond of the five-cheese burrito at the Mexican restaurant down the road from Redstone. It is a bad sign that in a pool with 60+ participants, I am the only person who picked Brandt Jobe. So when your watching today/tomorrow, please root for Mr. Jobe, he/I need all the help we can get.

2 comments:

Eric Z said...

73 in round 1 - not great, not devastating. Do you get points for players making the cut?

RRD said...

It is based on cumulative $ for the year, so a MC = 0.