Friday, April 14, 2006

Masters Draft Results

Unfortunately, I was unable to repeat for the 3rd straight year. I was forced to put the Green 'Cousin Eddie' Dickie on G Nelson. We've passed the title back and forth, Tiger/Phil style, for a number of years. His winning team consisted of:

Tiger Woods
Luke Donald
Davis Love III
Chris Dimarco
Steven Ames
John Daly
Tim Clark
Brandt Jobe


Which was greatly aided by the Tim Clark value pick in Round 6. We had a tight grouping who finished 1-4 (within 6-10 spots of eachother, scoring determined by low cumulative order of finish for your top 3) and I'm too lazy to figure the final finish. Vijay dropping for T3 to 8 with the short yank on 16 killed my chnaces.

While our pool had a strong 1-4, Leland was not in the hunt, as his picks were extremely poor:

David Toms
Geoff Ogilvy
Darrren Clarke
Stuart Appleby
Lucas Glover
KJ Choi
Bernard Langer
Vaughn Taylor


I am looking forward to the new RHCP album. Have they released anything since Californication, which was the album of the summer of '99, i.e. before my fourth year in college?

2 comments:

dzahn07 said...

Do you do this with every major or just the masters. If so, I'm sure Eric and I would love to join in if there are any openings.

RRD said...

Normally, we've done it only for the Masters and US Open, but would be open to expansion. Thank God for Paypal.