Friday, January 25, 2008

DBT and the Perfect (Non) Strike

Last night during one of our bowling league matches I saw the perfect ball rolled, and it didn't result in a strike. Bowling is such an interesting sport. My scores for three games had a range of 103.

New DBT 'Brighter Than Creation's Dark' came out Tuesday and is amazing. I considered it an early birthday gift.

Does MTV test for steroids on the 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge'? I can say with a high level of confidence they don't, or it would deplete the available pool of contestants. Seriously, the show has massive participants, who rage at the slightest sip of alcohol. It is a Clemens'esque broken bat throw away from a Congressional hearing.

Big 3-0 hits on Sunday. I've never been one to self-promote/draw attention, but I am looking very forward to celebrating and my thirties.

No comments: