Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am the first person to buy into a new product/service/gadget, but inevitably there is a point where it becomes too popular, and I turn against the superior product. Case in point, this week at work I overheard a friend having a conversation concerning Pandora (www.pandora.com) as if it was just released. Each 'cool', 'excellent', or 'solid' (Ted Theodore Logan, anyone?) made me cringe, and ultimately soured my taste for the site. It has been around for almost a year (to my count) welcome to the recently moving bandwagon.

I love that the Broncos have a player named C. Mustard. Amazing football name, befitting of a fullback. Sounds fairly mercinary. Jay Cutler better beware of spending time in the Conservatory, lest C. Mustard takes a swing with the lead pipe.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Mean of turkey breast with rosemary, mashed potatos, sausage stuffing (best kind), corn, oversized biscuits, carrots, iced tea. Double helping. A+. Easily my favorite meal of the year.

No comments: