Wednesday, May 25, 2005

TCF I

As mentioned in my initial entry, I have an extreme dislike for all things associated with The Cheesecake Factory. Reasons include:

- The mosque architecture it employs, which provides no inference to the horrible food it serves. I used to have the displeasure of looking at one of the "domes" on the mosque from my residence, until the marvels of time erected another condominium complex that blocked the site line.
- The menu. TCF menu is 65 pages long, when it does not even need to exist. You could order anything you could possibly ever want, they have it all. Fish, meats, salads, or to be more exact, "something shitty with a four lb. side of mashed potatoes".
- The white elephant ripoff. Do people eat at TCF because they like the middle-school gymnasium ambiance, or have no problem with the overpriced tripe they pass as entrees? If I may offer advice, skip TCF, save 60% on your meal, and eat the Country Fried Steak at Bob Evans or Ponderosa, at least that comes with a salad bar.