Wednesday, February 01, 2006

2/1

National Signing Day. If you don't know what it is, you aren't as big of a loser as I am.

This morning I put my finger on my #1 pet peeve, having no hot water in the shower. Couple that with a headcold, and I am praying no one talks to me today.

You know the area in which you are driving isn't a good area when people cross the road anywhere, and don't move to sidewalks, irregardless of the volume of traffic.

Tiger Woods' win at the Buick last weekend means we've got at least another 15 years of having to deal with his inability to grow da goatee.

1 comment:

Monkeydrunk said...

I expect more out of you than to use 'irregardless' in your writings.

That type of language is reserved for rubes form Dundalk calling sports radio to discuss national signing day and the outstanding take Texas A&M has this year.

you don't deserve hot water.