Thursday, June 07, 2007

Randoms

1.) Fcuk Crate and Barrel. An order I placed on 2 June is scheduled to arrive 13 June. Shipping was 20% of the item cost, and it will take 11 days. Where in their 10K will they post the profits they make from shipping?

2.) It really irks me when I am watching a network television show that ends in a manner such as, "Stay tuned for scenes from next week's Office/Studio 60" and comes back to the 11:00 news. What is the point? Is it worth having your viewership be PO'ed to watch the extra five commercials?

3.) I didn't realize Bob Barker was a vegetarian. John O'Hurley would be the best BB replacement (or Crispin Glover), although I think they should end TPIR.

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

Boy, I'm torn on TPIR. I hate to see it go away - but how can they replace Bob?

The only way possible to replace Bob is to pick a complete unknown. It worked for the 12;30 show on NBC - who in the hell can follow Letterman? They picked some nobody and that has worked out well.

I don't think any semi-established celebrity can follow that act. Look for someone completely unknown.....

I should have applied for the job. I know every pricing game by heart.