Saturday, June 30, 2007

Randoms

- I hope I am never telling the future generations how I waited in line overnight for an iPhone, etc. Although I'd like to have one.

- Food of the week - Diamond Almonds, Smokehouse Flavor. Imagine the company PR/marketing thinking 'we need to make these nuts taste like beef jerkey'. Should be good after a long night of drinking.

- Went home and putted/chipped for a few hours today. So nice, although my legs got tired, and my feet got sunburnt (Reefs). I as startled that I tried putting with the Boccieri Heavy Putter, and had great success, which means either my short game is in the $hitter, or it has greatly improved over the last two months of putting in my guest room, and I can be successful with any putter (I am opting for the former).

- Saw a threesome make the turn. Two guys and a girl who had played at UNC were playing from the men's tees for money. She had turned in 36 and the guys had swings that would score in the low 90s. I am shocked I didn't see them walking up I95 on my way home. Why would they play for money when it was so obvious there were going to get crushed? But it kind of makes me want to get a game once my knee improves.

No comments: