Monday, August 01, 2005

"Getting shot at ain't something nice."

Per today's article in the Washington Post, Sean Taylor reprorted to Redskins' Minicamp. In addition to his eye-opening declaration his summer run-ins with the law have also led him to realize, the dangerous situation heencountered.

"
I'm not talking about one or two bullets. I'm talking about a whole lot of bullets."

Went out to a bar on Saturday night, and have come to the realization that when I was 22-25 I did some stupid stuff, but feel today's 22-25 year olds act/dress more moronic than those of us five years earlier. In my opinion, the gaudy, huge sunglasses (either Aviators or the ridiculous pairs females wear) are complete garbage. Women go as far as to pair the sunglasses with some sort of an oversized purse every bit as foolish. The trendy/trashy fashion statment is awful.

On a side note, at the bar I saw three girls all wearing t-shirts with sayings on them, playing pool. It was my personal version of hell.

No comments: