Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tommy Lee Goes to College

I had a chance to view a television show of interest, ‘Tommy Lee Goes to College’. Having been a Motley Crue fan for years, my interest was piqued regarding the level of havoc Tommy could bring to Nebraska.

Unfortunately, the show has not, of yet, met expectations. Based on Tommy Lee’s history, you would think he would spend his time corrupting first-years and wrecking general havoc. Sadly, he is actually taking the experience seriously. Essentially, he is doing all the things I have no interest in watching.

When the show premiered, for an instant I thought it would be awful if he exceeded my college GPA, but he is doing all the things that I didn’t do (study, sleep, not drink excessively and often, to the point of blackout), so no real skin off my ass if he does. Best of luck to him, I look forward to the sequel where they send a dog to Maryland and he ends up being an honors student.

No comments: