Friday, November 04, 2005

Nothing Going On

Is it just me, or is everything really slow this time of year? Headlines revolving around the Bird Flu and the judges in the Tom Delay case wouldn't even make the cut for 'I Love the '00s - 3D'.

Usually I fawn over the repartee' surrounding a VH1 special, but the current installment of abreviated years is truly lacking. The spots are weak (Fruit Roll Ups?) and the commentary is horrible, I don't think Biz Markie even speaks english.

Circumstances are getting desparate, miserable TV and a slow week at work have thrysted my attention to my Fantasy Basketball team, which I cannot decipher to be decent or miserable. I've got Lebron, Carmelo, Dwight Howard, Jason Richardson, Rip Hamilton, Antawn Jamison, Brendan Haywood, Darius Miles, Emeka Okafor, Smush Parker. Who knows?

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

You hit it on the head with Biz Markie. He needs to remove the sock from his mouth before speaking.