Friday, November 25, 2005

You Have got to be Kidding Me

I ordered a jacket from Moosejaw on 11/07 as a gift, that I needed to receive by 12/01. As the jacket was on backorder and would not ship until 11/15, I was assured if any problems were to arise, I would receive a prompt phone call and explanation.

11/25, no call, no jacket.

I called moosejaw, and was told the jacket had yet to be shipped, although it was now in stock, and could be shipped in two days.

Normally, the terrible service would leave me steamed, but somehow the holiday spirit kept me from giving grief to the moosejaw phone representatives. Also, I was backed in a corner and forced to cooperate, should I wish to receive the jacket. All I can ask is never order from moosejaw; their shipping operation is a joke. I will be saying silent prayers every night their jobs are outsourced.

Shaking my head and smirking...

No comments: