Thursday, June 09, 2005

I may start going out of my way to tie my ties at either obnoxiously long or short (with the longer end behind) lengths. When I sit down at meetings, I may roll up my obnoxiously long tie, and allow it to unravel, snaking down my stomach, and not stoping until it trickles off my knee, in the grandiose fashion of a red carpet.

On days when I tie a long tie, I may occasionally tuck it into my belt and/or pants. I need to keep it out of harm's way when eating lunch, or using the restroom.

On my short tie days I will most likely go with ties of great width, to acheive the napkin-tucked-in-shirt effect. I may even combine the look with a misbuttoned shirt.

For very special events, I may pull out the triple threat of bad tie length, misbuttoned shirt, and my navy suit jacket with a pair of black pants.

1 comment:

Monkeydrunk said...

tuck the tie into your pants and pull a few inches out of your fly. It'll make it look like you've got a pointy silk weener.