Thursday, July 21, 2005

Crack Foods

Everyone has a small group of foods that they simply cannot resist, and will entirely finish, regardless of the situation of the circumstances. My top 3:

3. Baja Fresh brown salsa: Aesthetically lacking, yet an amazing taste with a slight bit of bite. I spackle the stuff all over my burrito, not to mention lathering up my chips (professionals always ask for extra). Should a gob happen to fall in my drink, I'm not at all bothered.

2. Subway cookies: Any variety, but mostly oatmeal-raisin or chocolate-chip. Perfect goo quotient in the middle to flaky cookie on the outside. I cannot remember the last time I went to Subway and did not purchase.

1. Combos: Pizza or cheddar. Combos have been my favorite snack since I was 5. I cannot open a bag and not finish. I've seen Combos brought to social gatherings, where they are the center of attention, as no one has seen them in ages, but they are so good. Have single-handedly pushed me to the edge of extreme hypertension.

No comments: