Thursday, July 14, 2005

Schools Out for Summer

Excuse me if I excuse myself for the remainder of the afternoon, but word of the Kwame Brown/Caron Butler trade has the entire city exaulting, much like the 'Schools Out for Summer' scene is Dazed and Confused. I am off to chase him down with my 'FAH Q' paddle.

Seriously, can I pack his luggage, or book his flight, to make sure he is gone? I wish him the best of luck in LA, and am sure he and Kobe will establish a nuturing environment, and he will be a great component of the Triangle offense. Being that DC was a 'big' city for him, I am sure he will have no trouble adjusting to LA.

Truthfully, I don't care if he goes 20-10 every night (which would require outplaying a superior qualilty of centers in the West every night), he won't often cross the path of the Wiz, and Butler will fill the Larry Hughes 2-spot capably.

No comments: