Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Stupid College $hit

After reading on F&J the incident of walking out of class in college, it reminded me of a worthless story that barely deserves posting.

My entire college career can be summed up in the events that occured in first year Statistics. Our professor, (Something) Tran, spoke barely audible monotone english, never had my attention for more than a few minutes, and resulted in a class I skipped regularly (combination of the awful professor and being a MW 8:00am).

After skipping the class for the majority of the year, we (myself, friend, friend's roommmate from Temple, Texas) decided to attend the last class...after drinking a fifth. Normally, you couldn't roll me out of bed before 11, but I was up/showered/dressed/on the dorm entrance of my friends at 6:30 AM. One fifth of Abxsolut later, and I was drunk. Unfortunately, a few beers (Beast Ice) later, and I was blacked-out.

The three of us stumbled to the 8:00 hammered, sat down in our respective seats (in a class of 15), paid no attention, and felt obliged to read the Cavalier Daily rather than review (fully folded, completely blocking any view of the front of the room). The professor's voice was abruptly broken when Temple,TX cracked a Beast Ice in class. Finally, we were told to get the hell out.

After being kicked out, I treated myself to three omelets from the cafeteria, before passing out at 10 and waking up at 12:30 with the worst hangover ever.

...and we were laughing....

No comments: